Skip to main content

Motivation tips by Lala Koala

I wanted to blog about something good, something interesting to the world, something valuable. I was thinking for a while: What can I blog about that would be catchy to people?
I did my research and after a while I started to lose motivation. And there, it came to me! I will blog about motivation.
Without motivation we aren't going to get anywhere in life. The key to success is patience. Nothing good comes easy! If everything in life happen easy, life would have been boring. There would be nothing to talk about. Notice how good, meaningful conversation are often about accomplishments, and no matter how lucky you are there is always a time when you had to work your ass off to get that done!  
Besides patience you must be passionate about it. There is a quote I really like: Find what you love and let it kill you.  Here are a few steps to keep yourself going.




1) Always set a goal. Write it, post it, print it, stick it on you wall,  screen save it as your background...REPEAT! If it's taking you years to achieve it, do not give up, just think of how good the reward will be. When you have a clear goal, it makes it easier to accomplish it.



2) Have a VIVID image of why you want to achieve it. Again, write these reasons down, put it on your desk, make it visible for yourself.




3) You are guaranteed to fail 100%, if you never take the chance to do it! Don't sell yourself for less, ever! You deserve the best.





4) Persistence is huge when working towards the your goal. Many people lose motivation here. I have been a victim myself many times. I would give up if it didn't come to me as easy as I wanted to. But life thought me that the most successful people are those who are overly persistent in working toward their goals and dreams. 





5) It's important to find inspiration. Find things that move you forward, people who make you happy and uplift you. Inspiration will help you reach your goal. It is important to get rid of negative environment. "Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you."Surround yourself with people who motivate you and who are motivated themselves. Replace negative thoughts by positive once. We are all going to fail at something, look at it as stepping stone you must pass on your journey moving toward success. 







Now work towards your goals and as always,

Stay Classy My Friends <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting back into it...

Hell my fellow followers and friends. I have been out of touch for the longest time, but I never stopped thinking about my blog. I have so many great subjects to talk about, and I can't wait to share them with you. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for still visiting my page even when I wasn't updating it. It's so amazing to see the page views grow daily! Second I will be adding some new subjects, like health and health issues, to my blog. And lastly I will reverse the time back a little so I can tell you about my amazing summer and it's adventures! So I want to start by sharing my first experience bungee jumping! My friend wanted to do that for her birthday and I never really had the wish to go bungee...But I changed my mind almost last minute and decided to go! OH MY GOD, let me tell you, the adrenaline rush is UNREAL! If you ever have a chance to do it, trust me you will not regret! It takes some commitment to jump, but if you just force your mind t

Icelandic Adventures

The Land of Ice awaits my arrival. Or so, I hope. I have dreamt of this for a long time. I'm so beyond excited to explore, yet another country. In just 11 short days, I will be getting on the plane, to depart for Iceland. I have so many things on my list that I would love to see, but so little time. With only 7 full days there, I'm torn to have to pick and choose which places I will have to miss this time. This trip is filled with exciting activities I've never done. I will be talking about each activity in a separate post after I experience it.  Iceland offers some of the most spectacular sceneries: endless waterfalls, volcanos, icebergs, farm houses, natural lagoons/hot-springs, ice caves just to name a few.  I’m also excited for the weather change. To wear a jacket, and gloves and a hat. Living in Florida for the passed 10 months made me really appreciate a little bit of that crisp air. I have been wearing nothing but dresses, so I’m excited for some la

The South Coast of Iceland

Iceland! The land of so much more than ice. Volcanoes, canyons, countless waterfalls and wind that will blow you away, literally. Although the ice was practically non-existent, or at least the parts of the country that I encountered. The one place we did find ice it was absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite part of the trip. Never have I ever seen that kind of beauty. It’s a different kind of beauty than, say Bali (which is definitely my favorite place on earth), yet it was magical. The views were absolutely stunning. Something that didn’t even make sense to me was these huge blocks of ice we saw. They have been there for hundreds of years, and have never melted away. However, it’s not freezing and there is no snow. The water isn’t frozen! I’m so curious about how and why this is even possible? The ice was literally blue! So unreal.   Follow me on instagram for more images  @laasbella Stop number one: Diamond Beach Stop number two: Glacier Lagoon Diamond Beach Glac