Skip to main content

Icelandic Adventures

The Land of Ice awaits my arrival. Or so, I hope. I have dreamt of this for a long time. I'm so beyond excited to explore, yet another country. In just 11 short days, I will be getting on the plane, to depart for Iceland. I have so many things on my list that I would love to see, but so little time. With only 7 full days there, I'm torn to have to pick and choose which places I will have to miss this time.
This trip is filled with exciting activities I've never done. I will be talking about each activity in a separate post after I experience it. Iceland offers some of the most spectacular sceneries: endless waterfalls, volcanos, icebergs, farm houses, natural lagoons/hot-springs, ice caves just to name a few. 
I’m also excited for the weather change. To wear a jacket, and gloves and a hat. Living in Florida for the passed 10 months made me really appreciate a little bit of that crisp air. I have been wearing nothing but dresses, so I’m excited for some layers (said no one ever, but me). 
This will actually be my first trip to a different county with weather colder than where I live. I have always traveled to more tropical destinations or during summer to places that typically get colder. I have done plenty of winter traveling in the states, where I just go to one city and I'm not hopping around, so overpacking didn't effect me during those trips. However when I go out of the country, I prefer to travel light, which allows me to be more flexible about moving air bnb's/ hotels and having a different "home" for the night. So it will be interesting to see how my packing will go. I’m still hoping to try to go with just a backpack, and I’m planning on “test packing” sometimes this week. After trekking Europe with 50 pounds on my back, I’ve learned quickly that I don't want to be doing that, unless someone else is carrying my bag. If I succeed, I will post a blog on what I’m packing for this trip. Fingers crossed.
Stay tuned for my Icelandic Adventures <3


As Always Stay Classy My Friends
#laasonamission #laasbella #goals







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wink Wink...

There is a reason I go by Lala Koala... I love to sleep. On my days off I sleep on average of 13 hours a day.. not quite as much as a koala but pretty damn close.  The reason I chose this picture is because I do not know how to wink! :(  However I'm learning to and one day I'm hoping to post a picture of me winking. But for now enjoy the koala.  Be safe everyone, and Stay Classy :)

Day off...

Even though today is my day off, it definitely will not be a day of doing nothing. Since I have been sick, I've been putting off so many things. Ill start my day with a delicious cup of coffee, just to wake up. I got yoga at 12 followed by a bunch or errands.  It's been a while since I've done yoga. For the passed month I have been going to this dance studio, and I loved it. If it would only fit my schedule with school and work I would keep going. Here is a picture of one of the moves we did.  If you want to get in shape, and you have tried all the regular exercises, I would recommend trying something your muscles never tried before. I was sore everyday, after every class. So worth it tho. I want to learn to do splits and have been doing a few exercises from youtube videos, that I thought were helpful. Unfortunately I don't have time to practice as much as I should and want to, so it will probably take me forever. But when the day arrives I will make su