Skip to main content

Inspired to make this world a better place.

Today I want to talk about something completely different, than most of my posts have been thus far. Something that has been taking over our lives, more and more, each and every day. So many seconds, minutes and even HOURS a day are spent invested into useless things. I’m definitely guilty of the act; Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram… Although many social media channels are useful tools, most of the time I spend on this, is still being used on practically irrelevant subjects. I often catch myself making a perception of other people’s lives, based on what they post on social media. Isn’t this what You want people to believe your life is like?! Again, guilty. I post perfect moments, to make others believe my life is awesome and splendid. If you are not one of those people, I want to be more like you. This world NEEDS more humans like you, because in reality, this isn't the first time I’m having this talk with myself. This isn’t the first time I have come to realization that posting perfect moments will not make my life perfect. The truth is, I know your life isn't perfect all the time, no matter what you try to make me believe; and frankly neither is mine. 
Lately I've been thinking of how can I get rid of this "disease" and use my time more wisely. Reflect on things that will change this world for a better place, post inspiring content. We live in an imperfect world, that we try to make perfect for ourselves. But many's world sucks every SINGLE day of their lives. Especially those who are sick and homeless, whether they brought it up on themselves or not. I want to pick a movement and help those in need. However, I'm struggling with making that selection. I want to have a purpose, a craving for a specific issue that I would be able to focus on. HOW do I narrow it down? How do I find what I'm most passionate about? How can I just focus on ONE issue, and start making moves. My brain races every second I'm awake. I have a hard time catching my OWN thoughts and making sense of it because none of them are developed enough. I often feel like I have 124695602384 "tabs" open in my head and I'm just unable to envision One at a Time. So I thought, maybe if I start writing things out publicly, it will help me. I may not be a journalist and my writing has a million errors, but I write because it's the only thing that helps me to semi organize my thoughts. My dream is to finally learn to organize my thoughts and conquer those "tabs", one at a time.


#laasonamission #betterworld
As Always Stay Classy My Friends <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Icelandic Adventures

The Land of Ice awaits my arrival. Or so, I hope. I have dreamt of this for a long time. I'm so beyond excited to explore, yet another country. In just 11 short days, I will be getting on the plane, to depart for Iceland. I have so many things on my list that I would love to see, but so little time. With only 7 full days there, I'm torn to have to pick and choose which places I will have to miss this time. This trip is filled with exciting activities I've never done. I will be talking about each activity in a separate post after I experience it.  Iceland offers some of the most spectacular sceneries: endless waterfalls, volcanos, icebergs, farm houses, natural lagoons/hot-springs, ice caves just to name a few.  I’m also excited for the weather change. To wear a jacket, and gloves and a hat. Living in Florida for the passed 10 months made me really appreciate a little bit of that crisp air. I have been wearing nothing but dresses, so I’m excited for some la

Getting back into it...

Hell my fellow followers and friends. I have been out of touch for the longest time, but I never stopped thinking about my blog. I have so many great subjects to talk about, and I can't wait to share them with you. First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for still visiting my page even when I wasn't updating it. It's so amazing to see the page views grow daily! Second I will be adding some new subjects, like health and health issues, to my blog. And lastly I will reverse the time back a little so I can tell you about my amazing summer and it's adventures! So I want to start by sharing my first experience bungee jumping! My friend wanted to do that for her birthday and I never really had the wish to go bungee...But I changed my mind almost last minute and decided to go! OH MY GOD, let me tell you, the adrenaline rush is UNREAL! If you ever have a chance to do it, trust me you will not regret! It takes some commitment to jump, but if you just force your mind t

The South Coast of Iceland

Iceland! The land of so much more than ice. Volcanoes, canyons, countless waterfalls and wind that will blow you away, literally. Although the ice was practically non-existent, or at least the parts of the country that I encountered. The one place we did find ice it was absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite part of the trip. Never have I ever seen that kind of beauty. It’s a different kind of beauty than, say Bali (which is definitely my favorite place on earth), yet it was magical. The views were absolutely stunning. Something that didn’t even make sense to me was these huge blocks of ice we saw. They have been there for hundreds of years, and have never melted away. However, it’s not freezing and there is no snow. The water isn’t frozen! I’m so curious about how and why this is even possible? The ice was literally blue! So unreal.   Follow me on instagram for more images  @laasbella Stop number one: Diamond Beach Stop number two: Glacier Lagoon Diamond Beach Glac